Circuits from the Lab
Circuits from the Lab ? Reference Designs are commonly used as standalone solutions, or to build more complex circuits and subsystems.
Built and tested for function and performance by ADI's applications experts, they offer:
- Comprehensive documentation
- Complete design and integration files
- Factory-tested evaluation hardware
- Circuits from the Lab Reference Designs Disclaimer
Use Circuits from the Lab? in Your Next Design
Introduction to Reference Circuits
- Modular approach to system designs
- Application ready software
- Fast prototyping with FPGA and MCU
- Schematic, layout, BOM downloads
- Linux code for driver development
- Simplified application integration
- Expert applications knowledge
- Understanding of circuit capabilities
- Tested and verified performance data
What makes Circuits from the Lab reference designs unique?
- Address analog, RF, and mixed-signal design challenges by applying ADI's vast applications expertise.
- Circuit designs are built and tested by the experts, to ensure both performance and function.
- Low cost hardware allows for evaluation and rapid prototyping with several development platforms.
- Thorough documentation and design files ease application understanding and minimize system integration issues.